Video is one of those things that has been proven to be effective. To help customers engage better with their favourite brands, understand their offerings inside out and becoming loyal, raving fans. Which at the end of the day is what every business wants, right? But as the video marketing swell continues to grow, we are still coming across business owners who haven’t quite grasped just how valuable video could be to their brand. So today we’re going to show you exactly that.
Let’s Get Factual
Before we get into the things video can do for your business, let’s look at some cold hard facts. Because let’s face it, there are a lot of people out there who still think the idea of video marketing is a little soft around the edges, and will claim there is nothing to prove how beneficial it is. And if you’re one of those people, we have news for you:
* Putting a video on a landing page can boost conversion rates by up to 80%.
* 92% of mobile video consumers will share a video they enjoyed with others.
* 64% of consumers are more likely to purchase a product online after seeing a video about it.
* 80% of video consumers can recall the specifics of a video they’ve seen in the last 30 days.
* Video ads increase purchasing intent by up to 97%.
* Video ads also increase positive brand associations by up to 139%.
* 82% of Twitter users watch video content on Twitter.
* More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day, by over 1 billion users.
* Businesses who use video grow revenue 49% faster than those who don’t.
* Social video generates 1200% more shared than text and image posts combined.
Hopefully that’s put a few fears to rest, and shown just how successful and valuable video marketing can be for your business – if it’s done right.
Now it’s time to dig a little deeper and look at how much video could be worth to your business.
Benefits Of Video Marketing
We’re going to be honest here – we listed a lot of the benefits in the paragraph above. Those are some of the most compelling reasons to use video in your marketing strategy, either as a lead gen tool, and explainer or a conversion method. But another really interesting thing is the fact that visual information (like videos) is processed by the brain up to 60,000 times faster than text is. This makes it much easier for viewers to understand and absorb it, so you can get more across in a shorter space of time. Videos also have a tendency to forge deeper emotional connections with viewers, whether that’s empathy, laughter or tears, driving higher conversion rates and a greater loyalty to your brand. We could go on and on, so if you want more benefits, you’ll have to give us a call.
The Cost Of Not Using Video
For a lot of businesses, the focus of video is all around the cost. How much will it cost us to get a video done? But not enough people are asking how much it will cost them to NOT have videos working for them. So we want to clear that up too. For example, businesses that don’t use any video in their marketing will often see:
* A lower search ranking than business who are using video (Google loves video by the way – it’s why they own YouTube)
* Customers who don’t quite understand the product or service they are enquiring about, often with basic FAQ’s going unanswered.
* Lower conversion rates for online marketing efforts.
* No listings at all on the second largest search engine in the world (YouTube)
* Customers not remembering products or services as easily.
So really, you’re already paying for not using video. So why not pay to use it instead, and that way you get all the nice benefits and none of the downsides?
At Ginger Digital, we love video. Obviously. We work with businesses across the UK and abroad to provide outstanding video marketing materials. But we don’t stop there. We want to make sure your videos really succeed, which is why our video packages are backed by research and strategy planning sessions, before filming is even discussed. And after we create a stunning video for you, we can help you promote it too with our video campaign management service, which takes care of running your paid and organic video campaigns on any platform. If you’d like to find out more, just get in touch with us today.