Animated videos are versatile and engaging marketing tools that help businesses reach – and convert – more of their target customers.
Animated corporate videos are examples of many growing video trends that help a business tell its story to its desired target audience effectively and efficiently. Using animation videos can help you stand out from your competitors on social media, which, if you’re not strategising correctly, can be a bit of a minefield. However, we’re here to explain how professionally-produced animation video content can be an incredible tool in your social media advertising strategy.
Social Media Marketing and Video Go Hand-in-Hand
Social media is full of visual content, which, statistically speaking, is what most people prefer to consume these days. All social media platforms make it easy and instant for all their users to absorb a plethora of video content from accounts they follow as well as paid video ads. Facebook alone averages more than 4 billion video streams every single day.
It’s no secret that videos and pictures are more likely to be remembered than static text, which is ironic considering this blog post. Therefore, if you haven’t considered video marketing as part of your social media strategy, now’s the time to do so.
Here are some statistics which emphasise why video is critical to have in your marketing campaigns:
- Landing page videos can increase conversions by approximately 80%
- 65% of consumers are more likely to convert having seen a product explainer video
- ⅓ of all online activity is spent watching and consuming videos
- Most executives that see a product or service explainer video will seek more information
- According to YouTube, users watch more than 3 billion hours of video every month
It’s clear to see that if you haven’t begun incorporating professional video into your content and social media marketing, now is the time.
But why use animated video content?
Reasons to Consider Animation Videos
We’re all surrounded by numerous types of video content, which can all be personalised to us. Therefore, if a business owner wants to stand out and reach more of their target customers through video, they need to ensure their content is a notch above the rest. There are times when a video case study or talking head video will be exactly what a business needs. However, there are other times when they won’t cut the mustard.
In that case, animation video campaigns are your ticket to success.
Why animated video production specifically?
Videos will be used more for conversions and lead generation in the coming months and years, and the types of video content that’ll work in different situations may fluctuate. However, animation videos have long-lasting staying power.
Please see above an animation video that we produced to demonstrate how to increase leads and sales
In summary, whiteboard animation videos do the following:
- Keep viewers’ attention and evoke emotions that resonate with them.
- Bring concepts and ideas to life, simplifying complex topics and showing viewers how things work in all kinds of ways.
- Are applicable to almost any marketing campaign, whether whiteboard animation videos, digital infographics or in-depth product explanation videos.
- Can be incredibly entertaining, where the more engaged people are, the more likely they are to share your content. Animated video is more likely to entertain people.
How Animated Video Supports Social Media
Executing a social media marketing strategy is difficult. Here are some valuable tips to remember when creating videos and other types of content to support your digital marketing.
- Videos should be short, to-the-point and entertaining from the start
- Most of the time, social media videos play automatically (and silently); therefore, you should bear this in mind. Your videos should attract attention instantly without the need for sound
- When creating video content on social media, people will likely watch videos they’ve seen shared by their friends or family. If your goal is engagement and shares, it needs to appeal to the target audience – people are more inclined to share media that they like or think their peers will like
It’s wise to create a social media video strategy for each platform. Use YouTube video ads for education, Facebook video ads to strike a personal connection, LinkedIn video ads for starting a conversation, Twitter video ads for engagement and Instagram video ads for building brand awareness.
Help from a Professional Video Marketing Company
Video production and video advertising are two powerful marketing tools, with animation proving applicable, versatile and relevant to almost any business and audience. It might be the crucial missing ingredient your business needs.
If you’d like to discuss your video and social media marketing goals, please contact Ginger Digital today. With a free video marketing review, our video production and advertising experts can help you start your journey towards growth and success.