Terms of website use
This website is owned and managed by Ginger Digital Ltd., whose registered office is Sheepdrove Conference Centre, Sheepdrove Road, Lambourn, Berkshire, UK. RG17 7UU. Our company registration number is 8066129, registered in England and Wales.
The term ‘Ginger Digital’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or ‘viewer’ of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timelessness performance, completeness or suitability of the information or materials offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude eligibility for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by the law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, text, graphics , images, downloads, scripts and videos. Copyright to all images and videos belongs to either us or our clients. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You are not permitted to reproduce, publish, upload, post, transmit, adapt, modify or otherwise display or distribute any part of this website without our prior written permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and we have no responsibility for the content of the websites. Do also check their privacy statements as they may well be different from ours.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Ginger Digital Ltd. privacy notice
Company Number: 8066129 Registered Office: Sheepdrove Conference Centre, Sheepdrove Road, Lambourn, Berkshire, UK. RG17 7UU Ginger Digital Ltd. (‘Ginger Digital’) takes security and privacy seriously.
Keep to a minimum the amount of information we hold about you.
Use your data to respond to your enquiries about our services (the lawful basis for this is ‘Consent’). We may also use your data to provide services to you (the lawful basis for this is ‘Contract).
Delete your data when no longer needed
Apply appropriate security mechanisms to protect your personal data
This Privacy Notice explains what personal data we collect from you, through our interactions with you, the services we provide to you, together with how we use and store that data, and the processes we have in place to keep that data secure. For the definition of terms used in this Privacy Notice refer to the ICO website(https://ico.org.uk) or look at the General Data protection Regulation ( GDPR). We are happy to answer any questions you have about the Privacy Notice. Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Privacy Officer is Jo Ginger.
What personal data do we collect, and why we hold it
How we use your data & 3rd Party partners
When you supply personal information to us we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use this data. Ginger Digital will occasionally work with associates and 3rd Parties in the provision of your services. These include those that provide email and storage solutions. All third party associates we use are selected for, and comply with the requirement of the UK data protection legislation and the requirements of the GDPR. Exemptions to the above would be in the circumstance when we are required to provide information as a result of a court order or to recover monies due. We will never share or sell your personal data to anyone else.
How do we store your information?
For our business purposes we store client personal data on a cloud based CRM system. Data for our other personal services may also be stored by our 3rd party partners.
How long do we store your data for?
We will store your data for a maximum of 2 years after your last communication with us, or from the completion of our service to you, whichever is latest. If you would prefer not to hear from us before this time please email email@example.com and request this. If you are a partner or a sole trader then financial transactions made between us may include some personal data. In this instance we are required to keep this information for the current financial year and then an additional 6 years. When we store your information we store it securely to prevent unauthorised use.
What processes do we have to keep your data secure?
We take the privacy and security of our clients data very seriously. We can confirm that all our internal processes are GDPR compliant, including:
– never sharing any personal data with any other third parties (other than the minimum data required to deliver our services via our partners)
– ensuring all passwords used are strong and secure, and limit access to only personnel who need access. We use a secure password management system
How to contact us about any concerns you have
You have the right to request a copy of the information that Ginger Digital holds about you, and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Should you have any concerns about how we handle and use your data please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively use the Contact Us form.
As far as is reasonably possible Ginger Digital will ensure that information provided on the website is accurate. Ginger Digital cannot accept any liability for omission or error.
Updating of this privacy notice
This Privacy Statement may be subject to change. You may wish to check the statement in order to see the most up to date version.